Monday, April 13, 2009


It has been a long time since I last posted...a lot has happened since last August I can assure you:) One of the biggest and most exciting things that has happened is that we are having a baby girl, Lylah Jo! She is due June 24, currently I am almost at 30 weeks. So only a little over 2 months to go. We can't believe how fast time is flying! This picture was taken at 28 weeks.
Some other exciting news is that we sold our house! Hooray:) We close April 24. That has been a huge blessing to us. Other than that, we have been working hard at our new jobs which have really worked out well for us. Charlie is happy as a sales associate for UNUM, and will officially be done with training starting May 1st. I am finishing up my first school year with Frisco ISD. It was tough at first but I am really liking it and have a great group of ladies that I work with. So, thanks for checking out our blog and I plan to be better at updating it!! Take care:)

No comments: