We have good news! Someone is very interested in purchasing our home! (However, it is still up for sale.) But, if everything goes as "planned", we may have an offer next Tuesday! Praise God, He is so good. Don't worry I am not counting my chickens before they hatch! On the otherhand there is a really cool story to be told about this interested "person."
On Monday, a lady called to come and see our house. She came, looked around and then asked me why we were moving. I pointed to my lovely sister and said, "My family all lives in Kansas and we are trying to move closer...." Then she said, "Well, my mom lives in Winfield, Kansas." That was odd because.....my great-grandparents lived there (when they were alive) , for as long as I knew, so we figured they probably knew one another. We kept talking, and I mentioned my grandmother's, brother and wife, Floyd Ray and Valita. They had come to a few of my basketball games in college and had spent several Thanksgivings with them. That is when Kim, said..."Did you say Valita?" To make a loooong story shorter:) She told me that was her mother!! So she is my grandmother's, brother's, wife's daughter! So by marriage she is my 2nd cousin! Crazy!!! Soo...she is very interested in buying our home, but now we must wait and see if it all works out. So whether or not she gets it, it was still amazing that she called to view our house in all of Albuquerque and we I got to meet her!!
Here are a few pictures of the house! Enjoy!

Guest bedroom
Kitchen
Living Room

Entrance way from Kitchen

1 comment:
Your home is so beautiful~
And the story is incredible~
We're praying for a quick sale for you.
Post a Comment