We signed on a house today!!! We are so blessed! We found this house in our price range and it is right down the street from my school! I can walk, seriously it would take me all of 3 minutes from our front door to the school! If you click on the link (I hope it works), you should be able to see the house. They have painted the kitchen and dining area since they took the pictures ...it is a softer color now that looks great:) Another great part is that we get to close on August 20th, only 17 days!! Our pups will be thankful for that. Now we are praying that our house in Albuquerque sells:)
http://northassociates2.texas.remax.com/listings/listingdetail_r4.aspx?LID=48770463
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are so glad to know that you are safe and sound and have found a special place. We have been praying for you. Keep us updated! Kali finds out her schedule at James Monroe tomorrow. We wish you all the best!
Hi Briana~
I hope this is linked to your email. I miss you! Don't you want to start blogging again?! You have been officially "tagged" by me....see my blog for details. I hope you are doing well.
Miss you!
Post a Comment